Sallie Mae Customer Service
Contact Sallie Mae
- (800) 472-5543
- (888) 272-5543
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Sallie Mae
Forebearance made went into default anyway, Customer service
Sallie Mae Corporation is a publicly held company. The company was established in 1972 as a government sponsored enterprise. At the present time Sallie Mae Corporation is headquartered in Reston, Virginia. The company specializes in education finance industry and provides different government guaranteed student loans under the Federal Family Education Loan Program, private student loans, consolidation student loans, K-12 loans, and college savings plans. Sallie Mae Corporation is the top student loan company. The company has hundreds of offices all over the United States. Sallie Mae is listed on Fortune 500 and the Forbes Global 2000. Besides, the company sponsors a charitable organization that aims to increase access to higher education.
Sallie Mae is ranked 199 out of 1088 in Loans and Mortgages category
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Sacramento, California, United States
- Cypress, California, United States
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Syracuse, New York, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
Compare Sallie Mae to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future