well, actually i think that all entire loan sharking/leg breaking business in the entire world is managed and maintained by the sallie mae educational money lending system.

Even when a student pays their loan off, sallie mae retains that student for further use..... they ruin your credit ratings, hold on to your name and address...just in case you might be dense enough to use sallie mae for another loan and then they really have you, for years to come.

My experience with the Sallie mae educational loan system was like walking the plank and while the sallie mae sharks swim furiously underneath!

Review about: Sallie Mae Loan.

Had an Experience with Sallie Mae?

Comments

Grand Coulee, Washington, United States #21177

My son has one of their loans and we feel like we are cursed for ever, we cosign.We were told that is loan would be a low rate but when he had to pay on it the rate we double what we were told.

Plus his monthly payment, we told them it has to be so he can make the payments, because we can not afford another bill. They showed us a good faith estimate of under 300 a month but when he had to pay it is over 500 a month. How can they justify this, we feel lied to deceived and miss lead. Now we need to refinance our house or we could loose it and we were told that because of Sallie Mae we were turned down because our son has default bad this loan that he can not afford.

These people are evil. :( And also we never signed a finale paper they called my teen son and got him to approve over the phone. What the hey is up with that! We would not ever have gotten or approved of this loan if we knew it was gonna be this high.

But we never knew until it was to late now one one will touch this loan we can't get it reduced or refinance or nothing we are in *** with this once was 30 thousand loan now a 50 thousand loan. AHHHHHHHH

Sorry for the angry I feel I am in a nightmare and my son feels the same it is sooo discouraging.

I started to search the internet to see if there were anyone else out there screwed by these demonic people.I wish this loan was gone.